Check out top Ghanaian celebrities and their number of children
The joy of birth comes with a long awaited surprise, especially the ones you have adequately been preparing for.
God created humans for procreation.
Procreation was established in the world when God was creating the universe, thus, the need for humans to procreate.
Just as we get excited at achieving our cherished dreams and aspirations, there’s a great feeling that comes with bringing another human being into the world.
Ghana, just like any other country, cherishes the event of bringing forth a child and, thus, some level of respect is given to individuals, especially celebrities who have been able to have their own kids.
Check out these Ghanaian celebrities and the number of children they have:
1. Nana Aba Anamoah, a renowned Ghanaian journalist, has an 18-year-old son, Paa Kow Anamoah who schools in the United States of America.
2. Livingston Etse Satekla, known in showbiz as Stonebwoy, reggae dancehall artiste, has two children – Jannel Satekla and Catherine-Jidula Satekla.
3. Michael Owusu Addo, popularly known as Sarkodie, a popular Ghanaian rapper, has a beautiful daughter called Adalyn Owusu Addo who has been nicknamed Titi by her parents.
4. Kwame Nsiah-Apau, popularly called Okyeame Kwame, has two children, Sir Kwame Nsia Bota, and Shanti Antwiwaa Nsia-Apau.
5. Yvonne Nelson, one of Ghana’s best female actresses who entertains many homes with her good movies, has a year-old child called Ryn Roberts.
Source: Adomonline | Celestina Ofosua Darko