Form 3 Students Of Nyinahin Catholic SHS Burns Down Dormitory After WASSCE

Students of the Nyinahin Catholic senior high school have been said to have burnt down the school’s dormitory after writing their final wassce exams.

According to reports, the students set the school on fire after they claimed that the invigilator who supervised them during their exams was very tough on them as he didn’t allow for any exams malpractices.

The incident which occurred on Friday, October 8, 2021, at about 7 PM has led to a lot of students who are also in the school stranded as they are unable to find a place to sleep following the burning down of half of the dormitory.

The fire service personnel who were said to have been called to the scene of the event were said to have been blocked by the students from quenching the fire resulting in almost half of the school’s dormitory burning to ashes.

Mr Boamah who is the headmaster of the school revealed that the fire had caused about eight rooms to be burnt down to ashes.



Bansah obtained a degree from the University of Ghana where he started a campus news network (LegonConnect) as a student.

He has been in the blogging and journalism space for over 7years now and well known among bloggers most of which he has mentored into creating a career through writing.

He’s well known for his passion for education and his philanthropic gestures towards needy students.

eMail –

Article Categories:
General News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Don't Miss! random posts ..