I was not poisoned but sick- Patapaa speaks on his viral hospitalized video
Swedru-based musician Patapaa has reacted to reports that his was hospitalized due to food poisoning.
A video showing Patapaa on a hospital bed receiving medications went viral on social media.
A colleague musician, Bow Tyre, told Adom News on Monday that they went out with some friends and Patapaa later complained of stomach pains.
He said they rushed him to a local clinic at Agona-Swedru where it was alleged that he had been poisoned.
But, in an interview with his father, he said his son wasn’t poisoned but confirmed he had been sick for weeks now.
“It is not poison, he is sick. It is not confirmed but he is not well for almost two weeks now. He was even supposed to be in Accra.
It is a small hospital and he went there for first aid. He couldn’t even drive. Though there is a government hospital, people don’t like going there.”
The “One Corner” hit-maker has also issued a press statement to deny the food poisoning claims.