A young man has lost his life together with her mother in a tragic incident that saw the two being electrocuted to death.
The young man according to the report by Angel FM had returned from abroad to visit her mother but died with her whiles trying to save her from being electrocuted.
The man who had returned from abroad visited the mother to bid her goodbye to go back but as fate would have it, passed away with her mom in the tragic incident at McCarthy in Accra during heavy rainfall.
The heavy downpour caused an electric poll to fall which the mother tried to walk in the stagnant water with the aim of lifting the poll from the water getting her electrocuted in the process.
When the son saw her, he rushed into the water to rescue her but unfortunately, they both got electrocuted.
The Chief of the area who spoke to the media pinned the blame on the district authorities who give people permission to build in waterlogged areas.